Website & UO-JobLink
Below is information about UO-JobLink for students, alumni, and employers.
UO-JobLink contains an online database of hundreds of local, regional and national job opportunities that include part-time, full-time, internship and seasonal positions. New positions for UO students and alumni are posted daily.
It's Not Just for Jobs
- Search full & part-time jobs, campus jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities
- Apply & sign up for on-campus interviews
- Register for career events in Eugene and Portland (alumni)
- Receive position announcements directly in your inbox
- Research employer profiles
For employers, UO-JobLink allows you to post opportunities (full-time, part-time, internships, and volunteer opportunities), register for events, and participate in our on-campus recruiting programs.
The best way to explore UO-JobLink is to try it. Look for the link near the top of each page for information and assistance. If you would like assistance accessing this system, you can also stop by the UO Career Center or make an appointment with one of our Career Counselors.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I access my account for the first time?
If you have claimed your Duck ID, you can log in to UO-JobLink using your Duck ID.
- My UO email or Duck ID password isn't working!
If you are having trouble with your UO email or Duck ID, contact Microcomputer Services.
- I'm an alumnus, how do I get access to UO-JobLink?
If you still have access to your Duck ID (your @uoregon.edu account), you can sign in using your Duck ID. If you no longer have access to your Duck ID you will need to register for alumni access. To register you will need your UO student ID number (in the format 95xxxxxxx). All student IDs, including those of alumni, were converted from social security numbers to this new format. If you do not know your UO student ID, you can contact the Registrar's Office. Once you have your UO ID number, you can register for alumni access.
- I'm an alumnus and I graduated more than a year ago, how do I get access to UO-JobLink?
If you no longer have access to your Duck ID you will need to register for alumni access. To register you will need your UO student ID number (in the format 95xxxxxxx). All student IDs, including those of alumni, were converted from social security numbers to this new format. If you do not know your UO student ID, you can contact the Registrar's Office. Once you have your UO ID number, you can register for alumni access.
- How can I find the Work-Study job listings?
Work-study jobs are listed on the UO Student Job System (SJS).
- When I try to go to the job postings nothing happens.
It may be that your browser settings don’t allow for pop-ups. In many browsers, you may be able to simply right click on the message below your tool bar to enable temporary pop-ups. Learn more about disabling pop-up blockers
- I keep having to log back into the system.
Keep yourself from getting booted from the system by selecting the Back link within your UO-Joblink page, rather than the Back button on your toolbar.
Still need help? Look for the link near the top of each page in UO-JobLink or contact us .
Uploading a Transcript to UO-JobLink
Some job and internship postings in UO-JobLink require you to upload an unofficial transcript with your application. The easiest way to upload your unofficial transcript is to copy the transcript from DuckWeb and paste it into a Word document that you then upload to UO-JobLink.
- Sign in to DuckWeb using your student ID and PAC
- Go to Student Menu, then Grades & Transcripts Menu, then Unofficial Transcript
- Select Undergraduate or Graduate then click Display Transcript
- Select the contents of the transcript by clicking and dragging and copy them (Windows: Ctrl-C; Mac: Cmd-C)
- Create a blank Microsoft Word document and paste your transcript into it (Windows: Ctrl-V; Mac: Cmd-V)
- Add your name, remove any unnecessary text at the top of the page, and save the document
- Upload your new document to UO-JobLink as a transcript
If you receive an error message indicating your document is too large, edit your document to remove any unnecessary images or text.