About Ma Labs, Inc:
Founded in 1983 and headquartered in San Jose of California, MA LABS is a leading computer product distributor. The company's product line encompasses everything in the PC, including memory modules, CPUs, storage products, motherboards, multimedia, video graphic cards, communication products, notebooks, and Microsoft products.
We have been featured in Forbes 500 and numerous business journals.
For more information please visit our website at www.malabs.com
Advance yours sales career with one of the premier IT distributors! It doesn’t’ matter if you are an experienced sales representative or just getting started, this is a career opportunity you won’t want to miss.
Due to growth, Ma Labs is seeking goal-oriented and highly motivated sales representatives to join our team. Recognized by numerous publications as a preeminent distributor of computer components, we specialize in offering a complete selection of memory, storage products, and other hardware and software components for PCs and servers, as well as consumer electronics. When you partner with Ma Labs, you are joining a well-established, vibrant, and financially strong company with outstanding career opportunities.
As a member of our team you will enjoy:
• Base Salary
• Great career advancement programs
• Solid training programs for new hires
• Health insurance
• 401(k) program
• Employee referral program
• Employee discounts
As an Account Manager, you will prospect and develop new business on a domestic or international basis. You will also be responsible for maintaining relationships with existing customers, getting customer feedback, and assisting with resolution of customer issues or complaints.
• Generating new customer and sales leads, setting-up accounts, and controlling credit limits
• Suggesting and promoting products to customers
• Working with manufacturers and Product Mangers to promote PC components and systems, improve the market share, and generate a large amount of business
• Participating in the trade shows for the promotion of new products
• Quoting and negotiating price with customers and cooperating with purchasing and marketing departments to set up promotional programs or bundles sales programs to meet customer needs
• Participating in inventory allocation for products, coordinating with customers on payment, delivery schedule, or RMA and related issues by phone, emails, etc.
• Attending company sales training and special technical training to attain sound product knowledge, technical knowledge, and a deep understanding of competitors
Our Account Managers are total solution providers. This requires more than just exceptional sales talent; it takes a great attitude, effective communication skills, sound judgment, and a customer-focus. Think you have what it takes to excel in this sales role? We want to hear from you!
• Bachelor’s degree
• Willingness to make cold calls
• Attention to detail, great time management skills, and ability to effectively multi-task
• Quick learner
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Deep knowledge of the competitors’ business operation and PC-related knowledge or technical knowledge
• Ability to make frequent independent judgments
• Bilingual, a big plus