Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC) is the global leader in cybersecurity. Operating one of the world’s largest cyber intelligence networks, we see more threats, and protect more customers from the next generation of attacks. We help companies, governments and individuals secure their most important data wherever it lives.
About the Role:
This role is being create to facilitate data collection and analysis as it relates to fixed assets and the development or reports and tools to consume the data.
• Collect and analyses small to medium data sets.
• Work with program and project teams to develop key performance indicators.
• Work with program and project teams to build reports.
• Research mobile application reporting methods with Qliksense.
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
• General understanding of Business Intelligence constructions
• Ability to work with SQL, R, Excel and other Data Analysis tools
• Familiarity with Business Intelligence reporting tools in Excel or Qliksense
• PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, SQL databases
Please apply through your Schools Careers Page (this posting)