Founded in 1983 and headquartered in San Jose of California, MA LABS is a leading global computer product distributor. The company's product line encompasses everything in the PC, including memory modules, CPUs, storage products, motherboards, multimedia, video graphic cards, communication products, notebooks, and Microsoft products.
We have been featured in Forbes 500 and numerous business journals.
For more information please visit our website at www.malabs.com
• Configures, installs, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs and supports applications programs from a systems engineering/infrastructure viewpoint.
• Design, plan, procure, install, configure and support a variety of systems and services as required in a typical office environment (such as email, web, internet, telecommunications, file and printing services)
• Ensure the network security to support the E-commerce business and in house operation
• Involved in the network infrastructure to support intercompany businesses with domestic and oversea branch offices
• Maintain Windows domain controllers and Exchange servers
• Must have in depth knowledge of Microsoft Server 2003 and 2008, and Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and 2010.
• Knowledge of mail routing, and spam firewall.
• Must have a strong understanding of Active Directory, power shell scripting, DNS, DHCP, GPO's, message tracking and performance
• Active Directory DC design, Schema, OU design, AD replication topology, and DC backup/restore procedures
• Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft WSUS, SCOM, SCCM, SQL, and Terminal Services
• Fundamental knowledge in networking principles (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SNMP)
• Must be detailed oriented and open to constructive criticism
• Knowledge of Websense Web filtering a plus
• Knowledge of Symantec BackupExec and Endpoint protection a plus
• Knowledge of mySQL and Linux server is a plus
• VMWare VSphere experience is a must
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, written and verbal communication abilities. This should include experience in designing, documenting and writing deliverable plans for enterprise implementations. Visio diagramming & network documentation knowledge required.
• Detail-oriented, well-organized self-starter.
• Microsoft related certificate is a plus
• Bilingual in Chinese is a big plus