About Gallatin Public Affairs: For 26 years, Gallatin Public Affairs has worked at the intersection of business, government, politics and media to help our clients overcome challenges, seize opportunities and grow. We are experienced strategists, lobbyists, communicators, policy experts, researchers and organizers. To learn more visit www.gallatinpa.com.
About the program: Our 12-week Summer Internship Program offers a first-hand, educational experience in the field of public affairs. Participants develop a portfolio of work samples and ongoing coaching. Following their internship, interns will receive two coaching sessions to help with career development.
Applicants should have the following characteristics:
• Hard-working, organized, focused and professional
• Has previous work experience
• Works collaboratively as part of a team
• Can research and write
• Interest in politics and news
Education & Experience
• Minimum two years’ college experience
• Majoring in journalism, communications, political science or a related field is a plus
• Experience with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint