The U.S. Green Chamber of Commerce is seeking dedicated, organized, and self-starting individuals with an interest in business sustainability and international relations.
She/He will primarily concentrate on research in areas such as:
- Sustainable business practices
- Business policies and regulations
- Business law
- Identifying strong global leaders and potential strategic partners
- Identifying economic, social, and environmental issues and needs in assigned region
- Strong organization skills
- Can work independently
- Strong computer skills
- Research experience is preferred
Work is accomplished remotely/virtually. Experience in Excel is a plus.