Stanton Architecture, a thirty-five-year-old, nationally-acclaimed firm, is looking for an experienced Project Architect/Job Captain to work on a variety of projects including hospitality, mixed-use residential, and commercial buildings.
Candidates are expected to lead or assist in the research, development, production, and delivery of construction documents, should be able to take a strong lead in the development of various project types simultaneously, and be able to express design intent quickly in SketchUp or Revit.
• Accredited Bachelor or Master of Architecture Degree
• Minimum 5-7 years of post-graduate experience in an architectural office
• Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp and Adobe products
• Experience in the organization, production, and review of design drawing packages, presentation materials, project scheduling, cost analysis research, and construction administration
• Ability to work with other team members to provide thoughtful design solutions, participate in public agency approvals, code research, specification skills, and knowledge of current construction practices
• Strong verbal, written, and graphic communication skills for conducting or assisting in client and consultant meetings
• Actively seeking licensure, if not already licensed to practice in the State of California