These internship positions would be beneficial for those interested or studying sports marketing and management. Duties would include one or several of the following functions:
• Editing and updating our published issues of our international recruiting service.
• Uploading, editing scouting reports or player profiles into our content management system
• Editing coaches mailing and phone lists
• Writing for our basketball blog
• Helping in email marketing to coaches
• Contacting coaches to help sell our International Recruiting Digest
• Helping in social networking with our Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts
• Helping develop corporate partnerships with key industry companies
• Developing marketing ideas to help promote the company and sell our services
• Marketing services to professional teams overseas.
1.Excellent verbal and written skills, basketball knowledge if possible, and Sports Management major, or Business or a related field or experience.
2.Ability to effectively communicate with outside clients; such as players, scouts, and professional or collegiate basketball organizations, coaches of all levels, and customers.
3.Ability to effectively communicate and work with coworkers.
4.Proficient in Microsoft Office and other related software products.
5.Ability to multi-task and maintain confidential information.
6.Maintain a professional image.
7.Ability to work flexible hours.
8. Ability to work without immediate supervision.
9. Reliability in starting and completing job assignments.