We are looking for competitive, self-motivated individuals who have the drive to succeed and are ready to build a long-term career. If you are looking for a career in Recruiting, the Delivery Recruiter position will allow you to grow your skills from the ground up and put you on the fast track to success within our company.
Our Recruiters will go through a training program designed to teach recruiters how to:
• Utilize established, proven recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals interested in contract and contract-to-hire employment as well as given the opportunity to develop your own creative recruiting methods
• Screen candidates to ensure their qualifications meet open positions
• Conduct skills testing, office interviews, reference checks and background investigations
• Present job opportunities to qualified candidates and negotiate contract terms
• Prepare candidates for the client interview process
• Build professional relationships with contract employees through lunch meetings and on-site visits
• Network for new business opportunities and referrals
A Delivery Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting on a national level working to meet client needs. We are looking for someone who has the ability to manage, filter, and pipeline qualified candidates to client business units throughout the nation.
We are looking for Recruiters that have a strong drive and desire to have a career in recruiting and sales. In addition it is vital for success that the Delivery Recruiter displays a strong competitive drive to be the best and can continually strive to achieve success.
Other requirements for the Delivery Recruiter include:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Process and Solution oriented
• Ability to build strong relationships
• Ability to be direct and have difficult conversations
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills with solid documentation skills
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Be energetic and enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Must be a team player
• Coach able and receptive to feedback
• Competitive Base Salary with commission opportunities
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Long and Short-Term Disability
• Life Insurance
• Vacation and Holiday Pay
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Training and Advancement opportunities
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Birthdays Off
• Philanthropic Opportunities
• Referral Program
• Partial Gym Membership Paid
• Team Building Events
Our environment is fast-paced and recruiters work in an open area called ‘the pit’ where they work together as a team to get positions filled for our clients. This creates such a strong culture that 87% of our employees surveyed say they are committed to make Apex a long-term career. Opportunities for advancement are performance based, so working hard can move you up the corporate ladder quickly at one of the Nation’s top Staffing firms. Join our winning team!
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact CorporateRecruiting@apexsystemsinc.com.