Founded in 1983 and headquartered in San Jose of California, MA LABS is a leading computer product distributor. The company's product line encompasses everything in the PC, including memory modules, CPUs, storage products, motherboards, multimedia, video graphic cards, communication products, notebooks, and Microsoft products.
Company website: www.malabs.com
• Configures, installs, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs and supports applications programs from a systems engineering/infrastructure viewpoint.
• Design, plan, procure, install, configure and support a variety of systems and services as required in a typical office environment (such as email, web, internet, telecommunications, file and printing services)
• Ensure the network security to support the E-commerce business and in-house operation
• Involved in the network infrastructure to support intercompany businesses with domestic and oversea branch offices
• Maintain Windows domain controllers and Exchange servers
• Bachelor degree
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Server 2003 and 2008, and Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and 2010.
• A strong understanding of Active Directory, power shell scripting, DNS, DHCP, GPO's, message tracking and performance, as well as knowledge of mail routing and spam firewall
• VMWare VSphere experience is a must
• Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft WSUS, SCOM, SCCM, SQL, and Terminal Services
• Visio diagramming & network documentation knowledge preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, written and verbal communication abilities. Detail-oriented, well-organized self-starter
• Microsoft related certificate is a plus
• Bilingual in Chinese is a big plus