Cintas is offering a program to college graduates designed to prepare you for your professional life. We have the same goals. You want an exceptional job and we want a dedicated employee-partner to join our team and lead our company.
Cintas is currently looking for a Management Trainee to participate in an extensive, well-structured training program designed to provide a strong knowledge of all aspects of our business. The Management Trainee program combines a series of rotations in various departments and classroom seminars, with the purpose of preparing the individual for a leadership role in the area that maximizes their strengths and career advancement potential. Upon completion of the program, the Management Trainee will be eligible to apply for a position in one of several areas, including but not limited to: Outside Sales, Production/Warehouse Management, Office management, or Service Management. Driving a van or personal car is required in two of the rotations. Our management Trainee program is available nationwide.
Driving a Cintas van/truck, or personal automobile is required in two of the rotations. Qualified candidates must meet all requirements outlined by the DOT for driving a regulated vehicle weighing more than 10,000 lbs. In order to comply with DOT requirements qualified candidates must, prior to their first day of employment, have:
• An active driver’s license
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Obtain a DOT medical certification and provide documentation regarding their previous employment.
Must have, or will obtain a bachelor's degree within six months.
• Co-op or internship experience in a Customer Service, Sales, Production, or Administrative role preferred
• A business or otherwise related academic major, preferred
• A leadership/management role on campus or related extracurricular activities, preferred.
• Willingness to relocate regionally during or at the end of the program, preferred