Develop and maintain Java and PHP based components essential for business operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Write code following best practices and standards.
• Participates in team meetings in an open, cross-functional environment.
• Collects, analyzes and summarizes development and service issues to provide information and remediation steps
• Documents work by writing documentation, flowcharts, diagrams, code comments, etc.
• Participates in code reviews, collaborating with other Software Engineers on best practices for software development and code creation.
• Analyzes and modifies development work to verify the resulting software meets established goals and functionality.
• Conducts system analysis and recommend changes to improve performance, scalability and stability.
• Researches new development tools, libraries, methodologies and technologies.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Two plus years of experience with Object Oriented Programming (Java strongly preferred) and PHP.
Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, related or equivalent field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Commitment to excellence and high standards.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Knowledge of Spring Framework.
Knowledge of Design Patterns and AOP.
Knowledge of build tools such as Apache Maven.
Experience with Test-Driven Development, unit testing, etc.
Proven ability to write clear technical documentation and comfortable with Software Documentation tools, JavaDoc, UML diagrams, etc.
Experience with productivity tools such as git, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Docker, etc.
Knowledge of BSD/Unix based operating systems, Linux, Mac OS, etc.
Knowledge of Zend Framework a plus.
Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing
priorities with enthusiasm.
Acute attention to detail.
Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and
Proficient on design software, development software, the Internet, spreadsheets, and word processing.
Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
Working knowledge and understanding of the basic principles, theories,
concepts, and practices in the applicable area of engineering/technical
Please log onto the 3Cinteractive website and apply online