At Amazon, we are excited to offer graduate students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for an internship role is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role. We look forward to meeting you and your classmates this year. As we get to know you more, we invite you to get to know us better.
Visit www.amazon.com/about to:
• Learn more about our businesses through Press Releases on our Investor Relations site, through Jeff’s 2016 Shareholder Letter, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
• Learn more about Amazonians and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Learn more about our commitment to our communities, diversity and military veterans
• Learn more about our headquarters in Seattle as well as global opportunities
Are you looking to become a big leader in a global Fortune 100 company where you can manage people, process, and technology in one of the world’s leading edge logistics, supply chain, transportation, and fulfillment operations? Would you like the challenge of delivering a continuously improving customer experience to over 285 million customers globally? Could you assume financial responsibilities that impact both the bottom line and shareholder expectations for a growing Fortune 100 corporation? If the answer is yes, then the Amazon Pathways Leadership Development program may be right for you.
This internship is a project based educational opportunity intended to prepare driven students for the Pathways Program, Amazon’s highly sought after Operations Leadership Development Program. Interns will spend 11-12 weeks in one of Amazon’s large and complex supply chain, fulfillment, transportation, or customer service center locations in the United States. This is a chance to learn and understand leadership and project execution by working with experienced senior management as well as front line associates in some of the world’s largest fulfillment and customer support facilities. See operations strategy and process efficiency concepts come alive in a fast paced environment that showcases everything that goes on behind delivering the Amazon customer order and ensuring a high quality customer experience.
Amazon Operations Interns will put their analytical skills to the test and roll up their sleeves to complete a high-priority project that will deliver significant impact to our business. The project will include design of a new process or strategy and require both a deep dive into data as well as implementation and testing to ensure scalability across the larger network. You will interact with senior leadership based in the Seattle headquarters, technology development teams, data warehouse experts and front line associates to think broadly about solutions to the most complex business and operational challenges faced by one of the world’s fastest growing operations network.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
• Currently enrolled in an MBA Program or equivalent master’s level program
• 3 years of military or relevant industry experience prior to master’s level program
• 4+ years of experience in operations, general management or engineering fields
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
• The ability to dive deep into data and provide thought-provoking, workable business solutions
• Demonstrated ability to bring big ideas and influence across all levels of an organization
• Bias for action and passion for rolling up sleeves and doing what it takes to "get it done"
*Recommend that Pathways intern candidates have driver’s license in order to get to/from the FC or CS site location*
For internships in the US, applicants are required to have work authorization either through citizenship or Curricular Practical Training (CPT) sponsorship through their school.
In order to be considered for interviews you must complete the Amazon online application via the link below in addition to your school application. Through your school career center, please submit individual applications to all roles in which you are interested (up to five positions). Through the Amazon link below, only one application is required – you will be asked to submit your role and location preferences within that application if you are interested in more than one role and/or location.
NOTE: When applying to the Amazon site, no cover letter is necessary.