At Amazon, we are excited to offer graduate students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for an internship role is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role. We look forward to meeting you and your classmates this year. As we get to know you more, we invite you to get to know us better.
Visit www.amazon.com/about to:
• Learn more about our businesses through Press Releases on our Investor Relations site, through Jeff’s 2016 Shareholder Letter, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
• Learn more about Amazonians and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Learn more about our commitment to our communities, diversity and military veterans
• Learn more about our headquarters in Seattle as well as global opportunities
Do you want to be part of an organization that is on the leading edge for operations, supply chain, and logistics? Amazon is looking for leaders in the space of Supply Chain, Logistics, Process Standardization, Inventory Planning and Transportation. We need leaders across our Corporate Operations teams who are capable of breaking down and solving complex global problems for the benefit of our worldwide customer base.
An Amazon MBA summer internship is 11-12 weeks long, consisting of a strategic project that is data intensive, analytical, centered on a real business issue, and representative of the full-time role. The Senior Program Manager intern will have ownership of a high profile project, where they will partner with key business groups and clients. By participating in the internship, you will have opportunities to analyze unique business ideas, make data driven decisions and provide input to drive meaningful change. Each intern will have exposure to upper level management (including Vice Presidents and Directors) and the opportunity to apply general business and program management skills to support successful execution of corporate strategies.
We are looking for highly analytic students from MBA and Master’s of Science (Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations) programs that are ready for challenging opportunities in the core of our world class operations space. Great candidates think like business owners and drive results; look at a challenge, define what is broken and build the solution on behalf of our customers.
Amazon’s growth directly equates to opportunity. Our Sr. Program Manager Interns will have the opportunity to expand their careers and grow into big leadership opportunities. Join us as we continue to make history.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
• Currently enrolled in MBA or equivalent master’s level program
• 3 years of industry or military work experience prior to master’s program
• 4+ years of industry experience in supply chain or transportation operations
• Strong analytical skills including SQL and advanced Excel, including the ability to pull data and use to identify and solve ambiguous problems
• Experience with operations and delivery methodologies such as Lean/Six Sigma
• Successful delivery of technology solutions, and familiarity with service oriented architecture
• Demonstrated ability to think big and influence across all levels of an organization
• Established track record of taking ownership and driving results
• Superior professional writing and communication skills
For internships in the US, applicants are required to have work authorization either through citizenship or Curricular Practical Training (CPT) sponsorship through their school.
In order to be considered for interviews you must complete the Amazon online application via the link below in addition to your school application. Through your school career center, please submit individual applications to all roles in which you are interested (up to five positions). Through the Amazon link below, only one application is required – you will be asked to submit your role and location preferences within that application if you are interested in more than one role and/or location.
NOTE: When applying to the Amazon site, no cover letter is necessary.