Moss Adams brings more West to business. More than a location, it’s a way of doing business—an ethos in which innovation thrives and optimism abounds. At Moss Adams, we’re excited by the greatness of possibility and the extraordinary potential for companies and individuals to prosper.
With more than 2,600 professionals across 20-plus locations in the West and beyond, we provide the world’s most innovative companies with specialized accounting, consulting, and wealth management services to help them embrace emerging opportunity.
Here, you’ll be challenged and rewarded for leadership, technical excellence, and inspired perspectives. That’s why we offer opportunities to build your skills and explore your career in a supportive environment.
At Moss Adams, where you take your career is up to you.
Moss Adams is currently seeking IT Consulting Interns for Summer of 2018. Our interns gain knowledge of the firm's Consulting practices through working with multiple clients across a variety of industries.
IT Consulting Interns work with clients to develop custom business solutions, as well as reporting, planning and forecasting solutions. Additionally, interns help clients select, implement, configure, test and maintain reporting, planning and forecasting tools. Through the internship, interns will have the opportunity to work with programming and data visualization tools including .Net, C+, Java, Python, SQL, Tableau and PowerBI.
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, Management Information Systems or Computer Science and Business/Finance related coursework preferred. Related degrees may also be considered
- At the start of the internship, eligible candidates must be within 6-15 months of completing coursework
- Excellent customer service skills
- Creative problem solving, critical thinking and research skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively both as part of a team and independently
- Highly motivated and takes initiative with professional growth and development
- Outstanding organization and project management skills
- Ability to take direction and exercise sound judgment, tact and diplomacy
- Ability to travel to client locations, which may include occasional overnight stays (travel expectations vary by department and office location; talk to your local recruiter regarding specifics)
- Ability to work overtime, as needed
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis upon hire. Moss Adams will not consider candidates for this position who require sponsorship for employment visa status now or upon full-time hire (e.g., H-1B status).
Please note: You must attach your resume, cover letter, and unofficial transcripts to your online application. Current students attending schools where Moss Adams actively recruits must complete the application through both your campus career center and our careers website. Failure to do so may prevent your application from being considered.