The Regional Account Director’s primary responsibility is to promote and sell NCM advertising products - OnScreen, Lobby, Online and Mobile - to business clients within their geographic territory. The Regional AD prepares and presents marketing materials, such as base presentations, tailored to the clients’ business needs and expectations. The Regional AD selects and prices advertising platforms effectively to meet clients specific budgets, secures advertising space, prepares proposals, enters the client into CRM and ensures that clients receive superior customer service.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Meet and exceed monthly sales budgets and goals by promoting and selling NCM’s full line of in-theater and digital advertising platforms.
• Increase revenue by generating new clients, either directly through prospecting and cold calling, or through ad agencies.
• Work with the Research and Marketing groups to create compelling and effective sales presentations.
• Schedule and execute sales calls with agency planning/buying groups and clients to close business, selecting and pricing creative solutions to meet each client’s budget, needs and wants.
• Partner with Regional Digital team to develop cross-platform opportunities that meet customer needs; grow revenue by incorporating digital advertising solutions into new and existing accounts.
• Own, manage, and develop relationships with clients, agencies and advertisers through day-to-day interactions; actively grow industry relationships in order to gain marketplace intelligence.
• Ensure clients receive superior customer service, directing accounts from proposal through post-analysis and managing all operational issues relating to the smooth implementation of sold ad schedules.
• Assist clients with all aspects of ad creation, providing and discussing specs and timelines and ensuring that NCM Creative meets client’s expectations.
• Some outside sales experience preferred with demonstrated closing ability.
• Some media and digital sales experience a plus.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Must be results oriented and a self-starter.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
• Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment.
• The essential functions of the position will require driving regularly to meet with clients while bearing a laptop, cell phone and all necessary presentation, premium and promotional materials. Travel will also be required to the extent as prescribed by management to necessarily carry out the duties of the position. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Experience and Training:
Any combination of the following experience and training would provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
Some outside sales experience preferred with demonstrated closing ability.
Some media and digital sales experience a plus.
Education: College degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
Licensure / Certification:
(e.g., Office environment, exposure to computer screens, etc.).
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for sitting for prolonged periods of time, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request an accommodation, please contact People & Organization at (303) 792-8899 or email: P&O@ncm.com.
National CineMedia, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Please submit your application through our online application link.