Who we are . . .
Foresters Financial Services, Inc. provides everyday families and individuals with financial solutions, guidance, and tools, to meet their needs across all life stages. Our financial representatives, who are among the best trained in the business, offer personalized service combined with a solid, long-term approach and fresh thinking.
You can also take pride in knowing that you are part of Foresters™, an international financial services provider that gives back to the community and cares deeply about family well-being. Each year Foresters organizes thousands of community activities, providing financial contributions and hands-on volunteerism in support of charitable partners that make a meaningful and lasting impact in local communities.
What you will do . . .
• Recommend solutions to your clients for their investment needs
• Collaborate with others in developing presentations delivered in group settings or one-on-one
• Keep in touch with clients to ensure that they have the right products for their current needs
• Create referral opportunities and build a referral-based practice
• Determine the course of your career in terms of financial objectives
How we help you . . .
Our extensive training program and state-of-the-art learning system are designed to prepare you so you are both business savvy and confident when working with your clients. You will enjoy a professional office environment with all the support and tools you need to be
New Representatives start out earning wages and commissions, so while you take care of your clients, we take care of you.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong communication and marketing skills with the ability to work one-on-one with clients
• The ability to plan your day and achieve goals
• An interest in developing financial strategies and a genuine concern for the welfare of others
• An entrepreneurial work ethic and the desire to achieve financial success