ARE YOU THE NEXT FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK?
Under Armour’s Summer League Internship program offers current college students the chance to get inside the world’s most dynamic brand in sports. Interns at Under Armour will be key players in advancing our mission of making all athletes better through passion, design, and the relentless pursuit of innovation. You will spend your summer making an impact on your team, learning from others through mentoring, networking, and training, and experiencing what it’s like to live in a great city working for a fast-paced, innovative, and growing company.
STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES - BUSINESS ROLES
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis beginning in November 2017. Most interviews will begin in early 2018. The final application submission deadline is December 15, 2017 at 11:59PM ET, but applicants are strongly encouraged to apply before this date.
Groups throughout Under Armour have several opportunities to join the team, whether you're studying design, the sciences, the arts, humanities, engineering, or business.
Positions are grouped by category. By submitting your application to this posting, you will be considered for all open positions within this category. Specific teams are listed below and you will have the opportunity to express preferences if you move forward in the review process. Opportunities within this category exist in many business units, including:
• Account Management
• Business Operations
• Consumer Insights
• Data Analytics
• Enterprise Risk Management
• Events and Hospitality
• Facilities & Corporate Real Estate
• Global Insurance
• Human Resources
• Marketing - Brand, Retail, Sports, and Web
• Social Media
• Supply Chain
2018 SUMMER LEAGUE
The Under Armour internship experience gives students the chance to experience the Brand first-hand in one of our offices. Not all positions are located in all offices, and students will be selected for interviews based on the best fit with their background and experience. The Summer League program includes 5 core components:
• MAKE AN IMPACT: leave your mark on your team during a 10-12 week internship
• MENTORSHIP: meet another teammate and gain another perspective on the Brand
• GUEST SPEAKERS: learn from our leadership Team
• GIVE BACK: make a difference locally by volunteering in the community
• FUN: enjoy social events with other Interns and Teammates
Your specific, role, team, and project(s) will be determined throughout the interview and onboarding process.
QUALIFICATIONS TO BE CONSIDERED:
• PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS: approach problems analytically and use data to drive decisions; offer solutions and think critically about business challenges
• COMMUNICATION SKILLS: collect, share, and present information effectively and concisely to audiences of all levels, internally and externally
• MULTI-TASKING AND TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS: balance competing priorities and deliver on commitments
• PASSION: for the role, the work, the team, and the brand
REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR UNDERGRADUATE BUSINESS INTERNSHIPS:
• Meet the position-specific graduation date and degree criteria.
• Commute or relocate to the location of the internship – most roles based in Baltimore, MD.
• Able to complete a 10-12 week internship between May 14, 2018 and August 28, 2018.
• Have or obtain authorization to work in the United States for the duration of the internship.
• Be a current full-time college student with at least one academic term remaining following an internship:
• RECEIVING an undergraduate or master’s degree between December ‘18 and May ‘20,
• OR completing an undergraduate program in May ‘18ANDcontinuing immediately into a graduate program in fall ‘18.