The care of our young children is a vital ministry of First Congregational Church. The Childcare Supervisor will provide leadership, coordination, training, and supervision related to the church childcare needs.
The Childcare Supervisor must exhibit leadership and supervisory skills, have and maintain CPR and First Aid certification, as well as have training and experience working with infants, toddlers, and young children.
The Childcare Supervisor works with and is responsible to the Director of Children and Family Ministries and is an employee of First Congregational Church.
The Childcare Supervisor should:
• Have experience, skills, and a passion for working with young children
• Have strong communication skills and be able to work with parents, children, and volunteers
• Be a confident leader and supervisor for childcare volunteers
• Have and maintain current CPR and First Aid certification
• Sunday mornings from 8:30-11:30am and additional hours as needed
• Second Sunday of the month from 3:45-5:45pm
• Wednesday evenings in the fall and winter from 6:30-8:30pm (as scheduled)
• Additional opportunities upon request