A Family For Every Child is looking for a volunteer/intern who can list children on our private and public websites. This role may be fulfilled from home after a period of training and trial.
Under the supervision of the Child and Family Operations Coordinator, the volunteer/intern will:
* Complete child listing web training.
* Learn how to write a child’s bio.
* Learn how to work with image for the website.
* Update data in our database with some outreach to case workers.
* Be a part of a team that is always looking for better, more effective ways to feature kids on our website.
* Identify barriers, game plan solutions.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations.
* Computer skills/Data entry.
* Experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
* Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently.
* Ability to meet deadlines.