Experience Apple. There’s the typical job. Punch in, make widgets, punch out, repeat. Then there’s a career at Apple. Where you’re encouraged to defy routine. To explore the far reaches of the possible. To travel unchartered paths. And to be a part of something far bigger than yourself. Because around here, changing the world just comes with the job description.
The Planning Intern will be expected to support the entire strategy team within marketing communications. Specifically, they will be expected to:
• Support Strategists on informing creative briefs with unique and compelling insights
• Develop competitive analysis of various products or brands
• Collaborate with the larger Marcom team on the assigned projects, within a wide variety of mediums to include: interactive, film, design, retail, etc.
• Assist in the management of various primary research projects
• Work with creative teams to translate insights into compelling and effective work
• Write and design keynote presentations as your primary communications vehicle
• Highly curious with a strong desire to learn
• Experience distilling disparate sources of information into actionable insights
• Passion for technology and critical points of view on it's impact on people’s lives
• Understanding of today’s media landscape and how people engage with marketing
• Ability to be entrepreneurial in your methods to conduct research
• Knowledge of current Apple products, services and marketing
• Ability to empathize with people of all walks of life
• Experience creating simple and compelling Keynote presentations
• Understanding of design and marketing process
• Strong communication skills
• Detail oriented
Must be currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program. Graduating on or after August 2018.
Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Advertising, Design, or Marketing preferred.
Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.