Wold seeks highly driven, passionate, and talented individuals who have completed their non-professional or professional degree in Architecture for a full-time position. The successful candidate will emphasize client service and utilize their aptitude to create progressive design.
We are a dynamic growth-oriented company looking for candidates interested in making a long term commitment to a career full of opportunity and growth. As a full-service architecture and engineering firm, we provide a wide range of services for our clients across multiple market segments including K-12, government, civic, higher education, and health care. Our many client types offer endless possibilities for engagement in projects of all sizes and styles.
Wold’s philosophy is to foster and mentor professional development in a studio atmosphere where everyone’s talents and experiences are appreciated, needed, and nurtured. Staff work in integrated teams of interior designers, architects, mechanical and electrical engineers focused on total design solutions for our clients. The team environment provides entry-level candidates with the chance to actually design, while being supported by the expertise of professionals.
Wold offers competitive wages and a variety of benefits including health and dental insurance, life insurance, disability, personal time off, flexible spending accounts and a 401(k) plan. Wold is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
• Professional or non-professional degree in Architecture from an accredited institution
• 0-3 years of experience
• Proficiency or willingness to learn Revit and Adobe Photoshop
• Ability to diagram concepts and clearly sketch ideas
• Excellent communication skills
• Be creative, likeable, and energetic
• Be enthusiastic about working in a team environment
• Juggle short-term deadlines and long-term projects