Position reports directly to Ducks Village Property Manager. The Leasing Coordinator also works with the Maintenance Technicians, Resident Assistant Manager and other staff to provide extraordinary customer service to our applicants and residents. This position requires an outgoing personality and strong sales skills. This is especially important in making new applicants feel welcome at Ducks Village, which in turn may make the difference between renting here or going somewhere else.
1. Off-site marketing of property to prospective residents; handing out flyers and other materials on campus and in the community.
2. Assisting the Property Manager with the general operation of the Ducks Village leasing office (answering phones, acknowledging and greeting residents and visitors when they enter the office, maintaining a clean and organized office environment).
3. Providing leasing information to prospective residents and new applicants (including showing models and signing leases).
4. Working with the Property Manager to plan and implement resident activities and create flyers and newsletters.
5. Assisting residents (including move in, rent collection, maintenance requests, mail packages, parking passes, etc.).
6. Assisting with office projects as needed (collating lease packets, copying flyers, preparing and working with a variety of reports and forms, filing, maintaining lease files, assisting with the creating of newsletters and flyers, preparing mailings, tracking prospective applicants, and other projects necessary to maintain office organization).
The dress code is appropriate "business casual", which means no t-shirts (unless company issued), sweatshirts, jeans with holes, tennis shoes, flip-flops or sport-type sandals.
Strong customer service skills
Awesome sales skills
Hard work ethic