What's your passion? Whether you're into sports, shopping or karate, at VIP Hospitality Group we're interested in YOU. At VIP, we look for people who are wired to share our core values – vision, integrity, passion, and humility. Are you able to apply the same amount of care and passion to your career as you do to your hobbies - placing our guests at the heart of everything you do? If this is you, EVEN Hotel Eugene and VIP Hospitality Group would be honored to have you join our friendly and professional team.
EVEN Hotels Brand by IHG is all about enabling wellness while you travel. To inspire our Guests to stay on Track while on the road, we will:
• Enliven Wellness through our passion, knowledge, and resources available to ensure balance and holistic well-being
• Be Encouraging by recognizing our guests’ achievements and offering positive words of encouragement and suggestions
• Get Personal to understand our guest wellness goals and help them maximize their wellness journey while traveling
KEY JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Housekeeper (Rest Easy Attendant) brings the EVEN Hotel’s brand component of "rest easy" to life, ensuring guests satisfaction by making sure that the guest rooms, which include an in-room training zone with fitness accessories, are cleaned in a timely and thorough manner. This important role may also assist in laundry services and guest requested deliveries.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Cleans and services assigned rooms or areas including making beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning/sanitizing room refrigerator, bathrooms, removing trash, etc.
• Assist in laundry services as required
• Notifies supervisor promptly when service is complete so rooms may be sold or occupied
• Reports any room unable to be serviced to supervisor
• Monitors and controls supplies and amenities, and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping
• Reports, turns in, and/or logs all lost and found items according to established procedures
• Responds promptly and efficiently to guests’ requests
• Reports to supervisor needed repairs or unsafe conditions promptly
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Housekeeping experience
• Flexible work schedule
• May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays
• Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 75 pounds and pushing and or pulling items up to 300 pounds
• Frequently standing up and moving about the facility
• Bonus/Incentive programs
• Upward mobility/advancement opportunities
• Health benefits for full-time associates
• Paid time off
• Onsite Gym access
• Hotel room discount access
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to EVEN Eugene Hotel and VIP Hospitality Group.
VIP Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer Minorities / Female / Disabled / Veterans