A Family For Every Child is looking for a volunteer/intern to market the agency in a way that engages more families connect with our agency to start the adoption process.
Under the supervision of Adoption Agency Director, the intern will:
* Research and understand the best way to create awareness in potential adoptive families.
* Engage with community partners who support our mission to provide awareness.
* Create a marketing plan using available resources.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations.
* Computer skills/data entry.
* Experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint programs.
* Knowledge of marketing, nonprofit management, and/or business management.
* Well organized, with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently.
* Ability to meet deadlines.