University of Oregon Catering is now hiring students!
Lane County’s largest catering service is looking for friendly and reliable applicants to join our team this fall. Job duties would include servicing catered events, assisting in the assembly of pack jobs, dropping off and picking up orders, and a wide variety of general food service tasks.
Students are expected to coordinate with event leaders and supervisors in order to provide customer service that ensures satisfaction to all guests in a professional environment.
• friendly and professional attitude
• ability to lift and carry 30lbs
• possess a valid driver’s license and excellent driving record
• previous food service experience
• enrollment in an accredited educational institution (undergraduates must have a minimum of 8 credit, and graduates must have a minimum of 6 credits)
Please bring a filled out application (found on our website), and your class schedule in matrix format to our office at:
Central Kitchen Building
1793 Columbia Street