Job Type: Independent Contractor
Linguava Interpreters is seeking bilingual individuals who reside in the Eugene/Springfield area to work as medical interpreters. Our Interpreters assist various organizations such as schools, hospitals, clinics, law offices, government agencies, and other community service organizations.
- Demonstrated bilingual speaking ability.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to explain and translate phrases, slang, idiomatic expressions, and cultural nuances.
- Ability to travel to varying work sites.
-Attendance at our 2-hour interpreter orientation session at our Portland office or via WebEx
- A passing score on Linguava’s telephonic language evaluation exam
*Completion of a minimum 40-hour medical interpreter training course, such as from Bridging the Gap or other nationally recognized training strongly preferred.
Job Type: Contract
Required language: Vietnamese
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer
Please fill out the Interpreter Application found online at linguava.com and send it along with your resume to email@example.com.
Please call 503-265-8515 for any questions related to this job opening. Also visit our website www.linguava.com to learn more about our agency.
Our office is located at 12106 NE Marx St., Portland, OR 97220