A Family For Every Child is looking for someone who can help the Heart Gallery Program’s faith-based venue partners maintain and develop their galleries. The Heart Gallery is a traveling "art exhibit" of photographs of local and nationwide children who are currently in foster care and waiting to be adopted.
Under the supervision of the Heart Gallery Director, the volunteer/intern will:
* Schedule exhibits for our yearly ongoing faith-based heart gallery calendar.
* Send letters/emails to prospective faith-based sites.
* Help coordinate site set-up prior to exhibits.
* Maintain brochure inventory.
* Follow-up with sites after an exhibit.
* Solicit donations for needed supplies.
* Data entry of all the above.
* Create a process binder for all the above information.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with diverse populations.
* Computer skills/ data entry.
* Well organized, with attention to detail and the ability to complete tasks independently.
* Ability to meet deadlines.