A Family For Every Child is in need of an individual or group of individuals to assist with translating our written materials from English into Spanish. This may include, but is not limited to, informational email templates, adoption agency documents, informational packets, and more. Additionally, this position may include in-person translations during meetings and orientations as needed. This position will be under the supervision of the Program Director, with flexible number of hours predominately during normal business hours; however other times may be required as-necessary.
* Articulate, professional demeanor.
* Strong written and oral communication in both English and Spanish.
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Ability to meet deadlines.