A Family For Every Child is looking for a volunteer/intern who can research ways the organization can become a sibling specialty agency, partnering with other agencies and creating cost comparisons.
Under the supervision of the Adoption Agency Coordinator, the intern will:
* Compare costs for adoption of single child vs. sibling group.
* Research if there is a benefit for a family to adopt a sibling group.
* Contact other agencies who often work with siblings.
* Explore tax credits for those adopting sibling groups.
* Create a manual relating to working with sibling groups.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations.
* Computer skills/data entry.
* Experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint programs.
* Well organized, with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently.
* Ability to meet deadlines.