A Family For Every Child is looking for a volunteer/intern to research adoption resources for families in all stages of the adoption process, including after finalization.
Under the supervision of the Adoption Agency Director, the volunteer/intern will:
* Search for support resources for families in the adoption process.
* Create a process manual with contact and application information for each resource.
* Create a searchable family database listing resources by type.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations.
* Computer skills/data entry.
* Experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint programs.
* Well organized, with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently.
* Ability to meet deadlines.