A Family For Every Child is currently looking for a volunteer/intern to help produce the webinars the organization uses to disseminate information about AFFEC and the adoption process.
* Research adoption topics.
* Learn our online webinar program to pre-record webinars on miscellaneous adoption topics.
* Conduct live webinars.
* Prepare presentations pertaining to webinars being produced.
* Knowledge of Anymeeting.com or other online webinar program helpful but not required.
* Should be able to research and compile large amounts of information to create information webinars .
* Ability to communicate with diverse populations.
* Computer skills/data entry.
* Experience using Microsoft software and PowerPoint programs.
* Well organized with the ability to carry out tasks independently.
* Ability to meet deadlines.