A Family For Every Child is looking for an individual who is seeking to fully immerse themselves at the ground floor of a nonprofit, working with the development team, senior staff members, and the executive director to create manuals for each of the programs. This long term project has a final goal of creating a master manual of process check lists and how to’s for each program.
* Ability to work side-by-side with AFFEC staff to determine needs and courses of action.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with diverse populations.
* Computer skills/data entry.
* Experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
* Well organized with attention to detail and ability to complete tasks independently.
* Ability to make deadlines.
* Phone and email communication skills.