A Family For Every Child is looking for a volunteer/intern to act as a liaison for families in our database. The individual in this position will become informed on the foster care and adoption systems, as well as how our organization works, and will use this knowledge to respond to any incoming inquiries from families.
* Answer inquiries that come into our database.
* Act as the direct contact for families with questions about adoption or foster care.
* Work with Salesforce.
* Work with our public and private websites.
* Understand our database well enough to be able to maneuver it and update as needed when dealing with caseworkers, adoption agencies, and family inquiries.
* Reliable and professional.
* Computer skills/data entry.
* Ability to quickly pick up web/tech skills.
* Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently.
* Experience using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook programs.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations.
* Ability to work quickly and efficiently while maintaining accuracy.