A Family For Every Child is looking for a volunteer/intern who can help us keep up to date with the status and recruitment needs of children on our database.
Under the supervision of the Program Coordinator, the volunteer/intern will:
* Communicates effectively with case workers, recruiters, and staff to determine the recruitment needs of a child or sibling group.
* Utilize the Salesforce database to update, make changes, offer services, and track services offered.
* Connect with workers and recruiters nationwide and offer additional services available to them.
* List additional children for whom the caseworker may require recruitment services.
* Additional database projects in similar areas as assigned.
* Excellent oral and written communication skill with the ability to communicate with diverse populations.
* Computer skills/data entry.
* Experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
* Well organized, with attention to detail and ability to complete tasks independently.
* Ability to make deadlines.
* Phone and email communication skills.