Provides direction for the program and classroom, and implements program curriculum. Provides a quality experience to children and parents that focuses on the YMCA values: honesty, respect, responsibility, and respect.
- Implements daily lessons/activity plans.
- Supervises the children, classroom, and all activities.
- Makes ongoing, systematic observations and evaluations of each child.
- Maintains positive relationships and effective communication with parents.
- Maintains program site and equipment.
- Attends and participates in family nights, program activities, staff meetings, and staff training.
Must be 18 or older and able to pass a background check.
Must be available between the hours of 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm three to five days a week
Fill out job application found in the Youth Development office at the YMCA.