Provide support to individuals with developmental disabilities and help them enjoy quality lives in the Eugene/Springfield community.
The Program Manager is responsible for the overall operation of his/her assigned program(s), and the implementation of programs and services for the people we support. To insure the successful implementation of all elements determined necessary to support an individual, the Program Manager develops professional relationships with all parties and facilitates effective cooperation towards the common objective.
The Program Manager manages resources efficiently, supervises employees appropriately and performs administrative duties as required by law and policy.
• Higher education degree in a relevant field of study and two years preferred and/or;
• Minimum four (4) years’ experience in developmental disabilities and health services within Oregon
• Two years’ experience in a supervisory role preferred
• Experience in developing behavior support plans and evaluating data preferred
• Must pass a criminal background check.
• Must possess a valid Oregon driver’s license and be insurable by the agency’s insurance carrier.
• Must maintain all relevant certification and training requirements.