Are you looking for a place where your opportunities will finally match your ambitions? Want to work in a sales environment but not have to cold call? Are you targeting finance or financial services for your next career move? Do you have what it takes to sell to high-net-worth clients?
Be the first point of contact with prospective high-net-worth clients. No need to call friends, family and everyone you meet in an elevator. The great news is, people reach out to us for financial information! You provide them the information they need so they can understand how different Fisher Investments is, and how we want to help them get to their goals.
- Base salary plus uncapped commission compensation structure
- Warm leads of high-net-worth investors who have requested information from us
- Ongoing training in finance, capital markets, and portfolio management so you can communicate Fisher Investments' philosophy and strategy to prospective clients
- Coordinate with Vice Presidents to facilitate the asset acquisition process for qualified investors—be part of the process to close business
- Energetic and competitive team environment, to provide support and organic learning from other intelligent and ambitious individuals
- Opportunities for advancement which are driven by your performance, drive, and attitude—you determine your career path
The Bottom Line:
Individuals who typically succeed in this role have strong communication skills, and know how to tailor conversations to their audience. Account Executives excel if they can read between the lines—know whether a prospective client is really saying yes, no, or maybe—and respond appropriately. And they thrive in an open and competitive environment.
We’re looking for people who have what it takes to be great sales people. So what are you waiting for?
4 year bachelor - Open to all majors!