Do you want to be a part of a dynamic team? Do you want to grow with a company that offers numerous opportunities for advancement? If this sounds like you, we invite you to join our amazing team!
At HealthFirst Financial, we take pride in helping patients manage out-of-pocket medical expenses through long-term payment arrangements that fit their budget. We also fill a niche in the industry by providing healthcare providers nationwide a means to promptly resolve patient balances. We have been industry experts since 2001 assisting both patients and providers meet their financing needs.
The Client Relations Specialist is responsible for supporting our provider clients by helping them work through patient or guarantor accounts. This primarily involves working with provider staff to maintain accurate balances within both the client’s system and the HealthFirst system by analyzing various data sources, and may also include following up on specific account requests by the client.
This candidate will also develop and maintain successful relationships with clients to ensure satisfaction, transparency, and consistent growth. In addition, the Client Relations Specialist may be involved in process improvement, business development, and data analytics related to client performance.
• Lead inbound and outbound communication with clients
• Maintain a close relationship with
• Manage multiple queues utilized to resolve client needs
• Generate reports and data analytics, and work with clients to resolve all identified issues
• Schedule and run conference calls with clients to discuss trends, performance, account discrepancies, and training needs
• Document and resolve various account requests such as guarantor inquiries, account record changes, and financial processes
• Assist with special projects related to client support or other operations-related activities
• Train clients on online website functionalities and financial processes
• List new referrals from clients
• Troubleshoot data integrity issues by identifying and communicating issues through standard processes
At HealthFirst Financial, we offer a competitive compensation structure, medical, dental and vision insurance, traditional 401k and Roth plan, paid time-off and holidays, a free gym membership, paid 40-hour/year volunteer time, wellness Initiatives, and a business casual environment. We are conveniently located off the EMX line.
• Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Finance or a related field is required.
• Four years of relevant and specialized work experience with increasing levels of responsibility may be substituted for the education requirement.
• Experience in customer service or client relations role resolving complex issues, new client onboarding and cross-functional issue resolution. Some experience in healthcare billing preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to communicate effectively and build strong relationships with provider clients.
• Strong numbers orientation; experienced and comfortable with data analysis.
• Ability to analyze reports, compare the output to determine discrepancies and identify root causes to complex issues.
• Expert with Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to problem solve, think creatively, and work toward greater efficiency and client satisfaction.
• Strong interpersonal and call handling skills.
• Willingness to work occasional overtime as needed.
• Flexibility to perform in an ever-changing work environment
• Additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals and projects
• Ability to sit for long periods of time