This internship is scheduled to begin in November 2017 and go through the end of the year
Coordinates with marketing team and departments throughout the organization to ensure branding, marketing and communication initiatives are seamlessly coordinated to deliver optimal business results. Works with various marketing teams to assist them in how they are driving toward fulfillment of marketing plan and those ad hoc requests are met in a timely and responsive manner. Works to measure marketing effectiveness, and develop and produce various marketing reports to key internal customers.
• Supports the daily management of the communication and marketing plan and all associated activities; ensuring delivery of plans are on time and within budget
• Monitors and reports on how the marketing activities are delivering against goals and adjust plans as needed throughout the year
• Produces various marketing reports and analysis for each client
• Assists in the creation of metrics and status reports; works with teams to adjust marketing plans as necessary throughout the year to accommodate shifts in client's business strategies
Duties and Opportunities Include:
• Works closely with Marketing Managers, and client-side staff with marketing-adjacent responsibilities
• Assists with communication about project/program issues and progress. Works closely with senior management, steering committees, and line of business client contacts to steer the projects and business organization toward achieving the intended business results.
Key Qualifications and Experience:
• Excellent organizational skills, writing, proven ability to multi-task and work independently on multiple projects while meeting deadlines
• Prior project management or marketing program experience
• Highly Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Excellent presentation skills including ability to speak with all levels of the organization
• Minimum of junior undergraduate standing (graduate students are welcome to apply)
• Currently pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Event Planning or a related discipline
• Candidates who have completed their degree in the last eight months are also encouraged to apply
• Minimum of 3.0 cumulative undergraduate grade point average
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
At Cambia, we advocate for transforming the health care system. You aren't satisfied with the status quo and neither are we. We're looking for individuals who are as passionate as we are about transforming the way people experience health care. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access; and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
We have over a century of experience in developing and providing health solutions to serve our members. We had our beginnings in the logging communities of the Pacific Northwest as innovators in helping workers afford health care. That pioneering spirit has kept us at the forefront as we build new avenues to improve access to and quality of health care for the future.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/kqdcp4c2p45sb8h3