NuNaturals is a 27-year-old family-owned and operated natural food and product company with a strong presence in the industry. We are small and efficient team providing our customers with the highest quality low or no sugar products. Our mission is to offer joyful products that help keep you well and to grow "sweet" relationships with our customers, employees, stakeholders, and community. Based in Eugene, OR, we are a strongly positioned industry veteran and are looking for a candidate who can help us take our organization to the next level.
We are looking for an all-star Office Manager to be a cross-functional team player spanning duties across the entire organization, including: sales, marketing, operations, finance, human resources, and administration.
Office Manager responsibilities include scheduling meetings, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to the Leadership Team and employees. Previous experience as a Front office manager or Office administrator would be an advantage. A successful Office manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
Ultimately, the Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
Serve as the point person for a wide variety of duties including:
• Schedule meetings and appointments
• Organize the office layout; maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
• Update and maintain office policies as necessary
• Organize office operations and procedures
• Provide general support to customers
• Consumer Customer Service - work out consumer issues providing an incredible customer experience
• Learn all office equipment and help with IT issues
• Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
• Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
• Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
• Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
• Address employee’s queries regarding office management issues
• Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
• Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations, quarterly meetings and conferences
• Constantly asking the question: "what else needs doing?"
• Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
• Ability to switch between a multitude of different tasks quickly, in a fast-paced, small business environment
• High EQ (emotional quotient) and above-average interpersonal skills
• Willingness and desire to work within a small team, with a high level of accountability
• Superior time-management and adherence to deadlines
• Discretion when working with confidential information
• Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook)
• Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
• Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. printers)
• Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler and Boomerang
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
• High School degree with prior experience required; bachelor’s degree preferred.
40 hours/week. Paid time off vacation and retirement benefits are available. We do not offer health benefits at this time. Yearly bonus based on performance. Our compensation package is very competitive. NuNaturals is ready to do great things in 2018; the bus is leaving the station. Will "you" be on board?