The Turret Operator is responsible for assisting and following direction in regards to Safety, Quality and Production of product that meet our customers requirements. Operators will be required to punch parts on a Turret as well as deburr and de-tab parts.
Essential Job Tasks:
• Turret Operator will complete all required internal and external paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
• Report problems or situations to Department Lead or Supervisor in a prudent and timely fashion as they arise.
• Communicate effectively with engineers, expeditors, managers, office staff and employees.
• Set a good example for others to follow.
• Maintain all quality standards required within the department.
• Inspect all parts manufactured for quality and efficient production methods and report all inconsistencies to Department Lead or Supervisor in a timely manner.
• Perform maintenance as delegated by the Department Supervisor and/or Lead.
• Abide by Employee Handbook including regular attendance and working cooperatively.
• Must be able to perform with minimal supervision.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience Requirements:
• The ability to read prints.
• Be detail oriented.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Be self-directed and motivated.
• Have good basic math skills.
Education, License and Certification Requirements:
• High school education, or higher, is preferred.
• Must meet all ISO required training as appropriate.