We are looking for competitive, self-motivated individuals who have the drive to succeed and contribute to our next level of growth. We are looking for experienced recruiters, or technical gurus. Technical knowledge is not an upfront requirement. This is a great entry/mid-level position for someone eager to develop a long term career in sales and rapidly advance to management positions. What better way to learn how to sell staffing solutions than to actually learn the ropes hands-on by recruiting first? A recruiter is responsible for placing qualified candidates with top companies throughout the Nation.
A National Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting on a national level and who can consistently demonstrate the ability to find, search, and place qualified professionals that meet client needs. We are looking for someone who has the ability to manage, filter, and pipeline qualified candidates to client business units throughout the nation.
We are looking for someone to provide:
• Source candidates through a variety of mediums (web tools, employee referrals, proactive, etc.)
• Thoroughly pre-screen candidates to industry standards
• Develop and build a strong a talent pipeline within key skills areas and disciplines
• Schedule applicant activities and coordinate job offers with managers and generalists
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
• Excellent PC skills required
• Must have knowledge of internet sourcing techniques and applicant tracking software
A successful applicant must:
• A self-starter with a high sense of urgency and a strong will to be the best
• Process and Solution oriented
• Ability to build strong relationships
• Ability to be direct and have difficult conversations
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills with solid documentation skills
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Be energetic and enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Must be a team player
• Coach able and receptive to feedback
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree
• Competitive Base Salary with Bonus opportunities
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Long and Short-Term Disability
• Life Insurance
• Vacation and Holiday Pay
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Training and Advancement opportunities
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Birthdays Off
• Philanthropic Opportunities
• Referral Program
• Partial Gym Membership Paid
• Team Building Events
Our environment is fast-paced and recruiters work in an open area called ‘the pit’ where they work together as a team to get positions filled for our clients. This creates such a strong culture that 87% of our employees surveyed say they are committed to make Apex a long-term career. Opportunities for advancement are performance based, so working hard can move you up the corporate ladder quickly at one of the Nation’s top Staffing firms. Join our winning team!
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact CorporateRecruiting@apexsystems.com.