Our client is looking to bring on a HR/Payroll Administrator for at least 3-4 months with the potential of being hired on a full-time employee. The ideal candidate would have 2-3 years of experience using ADP as an HR and/or Payroll data entry and process administration.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
-Provide administrative support to the team
-Assist with Payroll processing
-Assist with employee safety training program
-Maintain Personnel and HR related files
-Prepare hire and termination paperwork
-Ensure that employee files are up-to-date with current information
-Process and maintain vacation schedules for all employees
-Maintain Excel spreadsheets for Payroll and Sales Analysis for labor budget
-Special projects as needed
-Must have a bachelor's degree with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a Payroll Administrative role.
-Experience working for a ADP
-Possess sound judgment when planning and accomplishing goals
-Have excellent project and time management skills (especially under critical deadlines)
-Be extremely detail-oriented & thorough
-Possess a professional demeanor
-Be able to work under strict confidentiality
-Be flexible in a variety of situations and be a team player
-Excellent verbal and written communications skills
-Must have strong computer skills, MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
-Ability to maintain focus in spite of interruptions
1. Go to www.CampusPoint.com
2. Click on "Login"
3. Click on "Register" to create an account and see all of our opportunities
4. Fill out your contact information & additional registration information
5. Read through our jobs and hit the APPLY button for the position you are interested in
6. Make sure to sign up for a FirstStep Interview. I can also help you get signed up if you'd like me to send you the schedule.