W2O Group looking for a resourceful, energetic individual to join our growing analytics team. The Analytics Associate will help execute social and traditional media research projects for leading companies in Healthcare, Technology, Consumer and Entertainment. They will leverage a wide variety of quantitative and qualitative methodologies along with proprietary tools to produce research reports for our clients. The company provides custom research that best meet our client’s needs, typically involving an integration of online behavioral analytics, social and traditional media influencer analysis, media trend identification, and target audience insights. This role will participate in research design, data collection, report generation, and the translation of research results into actionable insights that adds value for our clients.
• Prepare quantitative and qualitative research reports that guide our client’s communications and marketing strategies
• Create cutting edge data visualizations (e.g., PowerPoint and chart templates, interactive charts, info graphics, etc.)
• Collaborate with the team to further develop research capabilities and efficiencies
• Contribute to team intelligence on the communications and marketing analytics industry, including new technologies, methodologies, new developments and important players
• Stay informed around client industries including their technologies, products, target markets and competitors
• Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, humanities, business, marketing, applied mathematics, statistics, computer sciences, or similar field
• Strong story-telling and presentation skills, solid analytical bent to turn data into insights. Must be able to tell a compelling story with data.
• Well-developed writing skills.
• Competence with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with statistical tools a bonus
• Familiarity with these solutions is also a bonus:
o Radian6, Sysomos, Google Analytics, Omniture Site Catalyst, Compete.com, comScore, Dow Jones' Factiva, Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights