At Verizon Telematics, we guide a connected world on the go.
We’re in it to win it. Today we’re the #1 global provider of fleet management solutions for both enterprise and small/medium businesses—but we’re not stopping there. We’re seizing this unique moment in our industry to grow our market share to ensure more customers can benefit from our best-in-class solutions, encompassing emerging trends in the connected vehicle ecosystem. Our consumer solutions, like hum, create a more connected ride with vehicle diagnostics, emergency assistance, and WIFI.
A Skyward Internship, which is part of the overall Verizon Campus Program will give you a chance to channel your drive and enthusiasm.
Skyward provides the best operations management platform for commercial drone operators all over the world. Our mission is to help UAV pioneers build successful, safe, efficient ops, whether they’re a small business or working within a major enterprise.
What you’ll be doing…
As a Product Management Intern at Skyward, you would...
• Work with closely with the Product Management, Engineering and User Experience teams on initiatives that span Skyward’s offerings.
• Perform customer and market research (including analyzing customer usage data) and competitive analysis.
• Support the preparation, implementation and evaluation of usability tests and customer interviews
• Assist Product Management team in communicating project plans, updates and issues to stakeholders.
• Monitor customer and employee feedback and incorporate into product recommendations.
What we’re looking for...
You have a passion for technology, start-ups, drones, aviation, or all of the above. You’re a driven self-starter with a high level of personal integrity. You’re also a nice person who can collaborate across teams.
You’ll need to have:
Currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, and/or Business or equivalent major degree program with an expected completion date between December 2017 and June 2020
Even better if you have:
• Have prior work experience – technical experience and/or education is a plus.
• Have strong problem solving abilities, are an excellent communicator, collaborator, and enjoy working as part of a team.
• Be highly curious, motivated, creative and a fast learner.
• Have a sense of humor!
• Experience flying and/or interest in UAV’s is a plus!
• 3.2 GPA or greater preferred