Blount International, Inc. has an exceptional opportunity for a Digital Marketing Intern at our global headquarters in Portland, Oregon.
We are committed to excellence in our people, products, performance, and profits. We believe our team members are the foundation of our Company's success, and we are committed to continuous improvement and learning, exceptional quality, connecting with our customers, and good relationships with our team members.
About This Opportunity
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within the digital marketing/design field and gain general knowledge about how a manufacturing company operates. You will work with and support our Headquarters Marketing team in various digital marketing projects.
This summer internship is expected to begin on June 25, 2018 and will end on September 14, 2018.
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you may:
• Gather and organize product, sales and POS Material for digital implementation
• Tag all PDF, product catalogs and manuals for online search and indexing
• Competitive Digital Audit of online properties for Husqvarna and Stihl
• Develop Site Marketing Plan for close-out items on .com
• Review top automaker and aftermarket sites for innovative look-up and product fit examples
• Hone your leadership skills through on the job assignments, the support of mentors, and onsite training
• A Junior or Senior level college student with at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA who is pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, having completed an adequate number of digital marketing classes to have sufficient digital marketing skills
• Technical experience in using Adobe Suite (InDesign, PhotoShop, and Illustrator) a plus
• Experience with desktop publishing and packaging
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work in a team environment, make good decisions, and problem solve
• Outstanding communication and relationship-building aptitude; must take direction well and be a motivated self-starter
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products and the ability and desire to learn new programs
About Blount International, Inc.
Blount is a global manufacturer and marketer of replacement parts, equipment, and accessories for consumers and professionals operating primarily in two market segments: Forestry, Lawn, and Garden ("FLAG"); and Farm, Ranch, and Agriculture ("FRAG"). Blount also sells products in the construction markets and is the market leader in manufacturing saw chain and guide bars for chain saws. We also supply original equipment manufacturers (OEM) with cutting attachments.
Blount’s global manufacturing and distribution footprint includes manufacturing, sales, and distribution facilities in the United States, Canada, Japan, Brazil, China, and Europe. Blount offers products under the brand names OREGON®, Carlton®, Woods®, KOX, SpeeCo®, ICS®, and Pentruder.
Blount will only employ those who are legally authorized to work. Any offer of employment is contingent on the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
For more information about Blount International, Inc. visit www.blount.com.
We are accepting applications through the University’s career website. Please also, apply on our website listed below