Our customers are the food animal producers in the United States, which includes Beef, Dairy, Goats and Sheep.
Our current products and initiatives are putting us in a strong position for success and we are calling on you to help spread the word! In this role, you will have direct input into our marketing strategy as we look to utilize various social media tools for boosting our marketing efforts.
Working alongside key management in developing and implementing our social media platform, upon completion of the internship, you will have completed a successful implementation of a project critical to our internal and external marketing strategy.
Your Digital Marketing Opportunity
• Make recommendations for web and social media content
• Interview relevant parties for such content
• Create amplification strategy for social media sites such as LinkedIn and Twitter
• Help setting up marketing automation, marketing messaging, and content
• Update marketing contact and customer lists and segmenting for targeted marketing campaigns
• Currently enrolled in a college or university, available between 16 and 32 hours per week
• Experienced and comfortable using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Experience with various social media platforms
• Ability to take initiative, employ sound judgment and manage projects from beginning to end
• Creative thinker with exceptional ability to manage details and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to meet deadlines and anticipate next steps or needs
• Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop, a plus
• Prior marketing experience, paid or unpaid, a plus
• Passion for storytelling
• Experience with farm or ranch activity