Gain valuable business experience at a Fortune 100 company!
Liberty Mutual Insurance's internship programs give you the chance to work on a variety of critical business assignments, test your skills, use your academic knowledge and match your interests to a real job.
As an intern at Liberty Mutual Insurance, you will develop knowledge about the business through exposure to a functional area. You will focus on developing the skills necessary for success by assisting professionals with day-to-day job assignments. You may be assigned to additional training or project work. The Company's internship program is intended to provide students from diverse backgrounds with the opportunity to practice business skills learned in school while gaining work experience.
Risk Control consultants embody Liberty Mutual's mission of "helping people live safer, more secure lives." In this proactive role, you'll spend much of your time with customers at their offices and operations, applying your skills in safety, engineering, math, science or business to help clients analyze and control their risk of insured losses.
• Satisfactory completion of Liberty's Risk Control Role Orientation training module
• Assist with research and development of draft loss control support resources
• Apply loss control problem solving by participating in: risk assessments, system analysis, recommending solutions, and performance measures related to customer service requests
• Assist field consultants with preparation work prior to job shadow field visits
• Participate on job shadow loss control visits to customer locations
• Working towards a bachelors degree in occupational safety, fire safety,engineering, or a related field
• Strong written, oral, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to conduct extensive research, evaluation, and analysis
• Ability to work independently on projects with limited supervision
• Ability to work full-time for a minimum of 10-12 weeks (June-August)
• Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA; additional requirements may apply
Use the link below to access the job posting and apply.
Please consider uploading a copy of your unofficial transcript with cumulative GPA along with your resume when applying.