Research best practices regarding business-oriented transportation options programs; analyze applicability to local needs; identify options with most potential, including necessary modifications for Eugene-Springfield area.
• Coordinate outreach to partner agency staff and seek input.
• Effectively communicate transportation options messaging to gain community buy-in. This includes making public presentations and assisting with our social media campaign.
• Develop easy-to-use checklists, website improvements, downloadable forms, survey examples, and any other to be determined enhancements.
• Maintain project schedule and produce written status reports.
• Design a roll-out plan for the tools to be used with regional employers.
• Guide Point2Point staff members who will assist in various stages of the project.
• Coordinate efforts with Alta Planning and Design to share knowledge and tools with other statewide transportation options partners.
Any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the job are acceptable, which typically include:
• Relevant course work or degree in areas such as: Education, Environmental Studies, Public Policy, Planning, Business, Marketing, or Social Science.
• Demonstrated experience in public outreach campaigns and public speaking
• A valid Oregon driver’s license and a driving record acceptable to the District’s insurance carrier.
Visit our website: http://ltdjobs.applicantpool.com/jobs/. Submit your resume and complete the required application and assessments. This position closes on Monday, November 20, 2017, at 5:00 p.m. For additional information call (541) 682-6100.
The Lane Transit District is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.